A photographic journey along the most beautiful coast in the world
Sunday, September 8th- Monday, September 16th, 2019
***Passport is required***
Instructors: Don Toothaker and photographer Laura Gingerich
Recommended prerequisite: Basic Knowledge of your Camera
All Skill Levels Welcome
This package is $5,100 per person. A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve. The full balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
Quick Link- Registration information can be found here.
It is a place like no other on earth, an incredibly beautiful land of mountain and sea, where pastel buildings tumble down the hillsides and little beaches rim stunning aquamarine Mediterranean water. It is as magical as it is majestic. For many, it’s the most beautiful place in Italy.
Hunt’s Photo and Don Toothaker join guest instructor Laura L. Gingerich on this photography workshop to Italy’s Amalfi Coast. We plan to challenge you to slow down, think, observe, anticipate and feel each and every shot. Our days will be full of photographic opportunities, instruction and discussion as we experience this historic area, full of wonderful scenic opportunities and exquisite foods.
• Photography along hidden beaches by private boat
• Photograph the famous Path of the Gods
• Night photography among the ancient Temples of Paestum
• Experience Ravello’s Ruffulo and Villa Cimbrone Gardens
• Photography lessons at your villa overlooking the sea
• Feast on Italian Cuisine and enjoy cooking lessons
• Optional sunrise photography shoot every morning
Your Trip Includes:
• 9 Days & 8 Nights in a beautifully renovated villa on the sea
• Eight breakfasts
• Five lunches
• Seven dinners
• Diverse itinerary with emphasis on history and photography
• Personalized 24-7 photography coaching
• All transportation while on the tour*
• Cooking class
• Tour guides
• All gratuities
• Entrance fees
• Transfers from Rome Airport to Salerno at arrival
• Transfers from Salerno to Rome Airport at departure
YOUR TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Flight to Rome
Lodging outside of Vieri Sul Mare, Campania
Your passport will be required on this workshop.
Please note that this workshop is being coordinated by our travel agency. Because of this, please note that registration and payment are handled by the agency. Registration and more detailed itinerary information for this trip can be found here.