- This event has passed.
Beginner Photography Series- Hunt’s Photo, Manchester
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Make sure to bring your camera and any lenses you want to use. 1-2 lenses should be fine.
- Bring an extra camera battery (make sure to charge it!) and memory cards.
- As always, bring your enthusiasm and creative thoughts!
Refund Policy – Classes / Walks / Workshops
For classes, walks, & workshops, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk, but you can receive a 75% credit toward a future class, walk, or workshop.
For all cancellations, you must contact email@example.com prior to the event. If you register for a class and do not show up, your payment will be forfeited.
Do you have a new DSLR that you have no idea how to use?
Have you had your camera for 6 months, a year or more and want to take better pictures?
Are you putting your camera away because you just don’t see the difference between your expensive camera and your smart phone?
Learn to fully utilize your cameras potentials! Harness your creative power with photography!
This is the essential class for anyone looking to take that first giant step into the world of photography! Our patient and entertaining instructors will cover all the basics in this hands-on class, including changing depth-of-field (controlling what’s in focus in the background), stopping or blurring the action in your scene, and many other basic picture-taking techniques.
Our two guarantees:
You will learn a lot!
You will have a fun time doing it!
Some character references:
- “I was impressed with how well the class was run, the amount of material covered so thoroughly and how all different camera types were incorporated without it causing issues. I was really impressed with the whole experience. Great instructors!!”
- “Everything was condensed and taught at a basic level which helped with the confusion I had before coming to class. Bottom Line: Great class for confused beginners.”
- “Everything about this class was excellent. The instructors were patient and took time to answer every question thoroughly and we were given ample time to try out the techniques we were being shown. All in all, a wonderful experience.”
- “Very much liked the instructors- knowledgeable, entertaining, encouraging, not judgmental. Loved the casual nature of the class and opportunity for one-on-one discussions. Excellent for me, as a novice.”