Special Guest Series- Photographing Waterfalls with Andy Leclerc & Jamie Malcolm-Brown
Meet two New England landscape photographers, Andy Leclerc and Jamie Malcolm-Brown, and learn how to capture stunning waterfall photos.
In this online workshop, learn:
• What gear will provide the best results
• Choosing which camera settings to use for specific effects, such as smoothing out the water or capturing every detail of the water
• What's the difference between Neutral Density filters and Circular Polarizer filters, and when to use them
• Deciding on the best weather and time of year to photograph waterfalls
• How to focus stack for sharp images from front to back
• Editing techniques to bring the best out of your images
• Plus more...
Save this product for later