Before signing up for Hunt’s Classes, we ask that you read through a few of our terms and conditions.
Cancellation & Postponement Policy:
- A deposit, full payment, or credit card is required for any class reservation.
- For classes, walks and workshops priced under $350, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk. Within 48-hours, if reasonable circumstances are presented, you may be able to transfer your ticket to a future class, walk or workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all cancellations.
- For long-form workshops priced above $350, cancellations and postponement can be made up to one-week prior to the start date of the workshop. After that point, we must assess a 15% fee for cancellations.
- If a class is full that you would like to attend, please email email@example.com to be added to the wait list. If cancellations do occur, we will contact you in the order in which we receive wait list requests.
Weather Policy for Outdoor Hunt’s Photo Walks & Workshops:
We make every attempt to hold our outdoor Photo Walks & workshops, but we also remain very realistic to inclement weather situations. Please note the following:
- We define inclement weather as weather that makes photography difficult. We can still photograph in a light mist, temporary light rain or snow, and moderately low temperatures. It becomes very difficult to photography in moderate or continuous rain, heavy snow (or driving conditions that make travel difficult), and extreme low temperatures.
- We make weather judgments approximately 48-hours prior to the event. If we notice the possibility of inclement weather, we will monitor it further. If we decide to cancel the event and you are registered, you will receive the notification by email.
- If the cancellation is very close to the event time, we may also call to give you this information. When registering, please use a cell phone number rather than a home number.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will make every attempt to reschedule the event. If you cannot attend the makeup, we will fully refund your order.