Before signing up for Hunt’s Classes, we ask that you read through a few of our terms and conditions.
A Guideline for Photo Walks during the era of COVID-19
Please note: During this time, these guidelines supersede all other Policies
As the COVID lockdown ends and social restrictions begin to ease, we have decided to start offering our popular Hunt’s Photo Walks again.
Hunt’s Photo Education remains dedicated to the health and safety of every single attendee, student, and customer, first and foremost. We also are committed to the best possible learning experience. We have put forth rules and guidelines for Photo Walks that occur during the era of COVID.
•We will have no more than 6-8 attendees per Photo Walk with a single instructor
•We ask that all attendees wear a mask. (Please make sure the mask covers your mouth and nose.)
•We ask that all attendees socially distance 6 feet from one another, unless you are attending with the other person
•Hunt’s Photo Educators will be unable to physically handle others’ cameras
•Consider bringing sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer
•If you are sick or feeling unwell, stay home! We will gladly give you credit towards a future walk!
These guidelines will stay in place until further notice. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Postponement Policy:
- A deposit, full payment, or credit card is required for any class reservation.
- For classes, walks and workshops priced under $200, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk. Within 48-hours, if reasonable circumstances are presented, you may be able to transfer your ticket to a future class, walk or workshop. Please contact email@example.com for any and all cancellations.
- For workshops priced under $500, cancellations and postponement can be made up to one-week prior to the start date of the workshop. After that point, we must assess a 15% fee for cancellations.
- For Hunt’s Photo Adventures, a deposit is required to hold a spot in the workshop. Final payment is due one month prior to each Adventure. Cancellations and postponement can only be made up to one month prior to the start date of the workshop. After that point, we must assess a 25% fee for cancellations.
- If attendees sign up over 6-months prior to an Adventure and need to cancel, they will be subject to a 5% fee. If you transfer the balance to another Adventure, that fee will not be applied.
- For international Hunt’s Photo Adventures, we utilize travel agents. Those agents handle all payments and registration. All cancellations and refunds for these Adventures must go through those agents as well. Attendees are subject to any fees or stipulations that those companies state in their registration.
- If a class is full that you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list. If cancellations do occur, we will contact you in the order in which we receive wait list requests.
Weather Policy for Outdoor Hunt’s Photo Walks & Workshops:
We make every attempt to hold our outdoor Photo Walks & workshops, but we also remain very realistic to inclement weather situations. Please note the following:
- We define inclement weather as weather that makes photography difficult. We can still photograph in a light mist, temporary light rain or snow, and moderately low temperatures. It becomes very difficult to photography in moderate or continuous rain, heavy snow (or driving conditions that make travel difficult), and extreme low temperatures.
- We make weather judgments approximately 48-hours prior to the event. If we notice the possibility of inclement weather, we will monitor it further. If we decide to cancel the event and you are registered, you will receive the notification by email.
- If the cancellation is very close to the event time, we may also call to give you this information. When registering, please use a cell phone number rather than a home number.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will make every attempt to reschedule the event. If you cannot attend the makeup, we will fully refund your order.
- Please note: On one of the most picturesque walks we’ve ever had, snow was falling. Photography happens in all sorts of weather. However, if you feel at all uncomfortable traveling in this weather, use your best judgement.
Online Class Policies
Our classes will be held at the time listed on the event. We can offer refunds up to the time of the class. After that point, if you were unable to logon, we can only offer credit to take the same class again.