Before signing up for Hunt’s Classes, we ask that you read through a few of our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- A deposit, full payment, or credit card is required for any class reservation.
- Cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. After that time, Hunt’s Photo & Video reserves the right to charge the full amount if reasonable circumstances are not presented. Don’t worry! We’re very understanding people, so just let us know as soon as possible if for some reason you cannot attend. We ask that you please keep in mind that for sold out events, we often have a “waiting list”, and last minute cancellations keep this “waiting list” from working effectively.
- Cancellations for a workshop where an entrance fee—or other situation where payment was incurred before the start of the workshop by Hunt’s Photo and Video for reservation— the attendee will forfeit reimbursement for those fees. These additional fees will be noted before you register for the event.
- Any order placed using Paypal can only be fully refunded for 60 days from the purchase date. After that point, a 15% fee will be applied, as we are charged these fees from Paypal.
- If a class is full that you would like to attend, please email email@example.com to be added to the wait list. Cancellations do occur, and we will contact you in the order in which we receive wait list requests.