Cancellation, Postponement and Weather Policies
Before signing up for Hunt’s Classes, we ask that you read through a few of our terms and conditions.
Updated COVID-19 Policies on Masks and Social Distancing
Hunt’s Photo Education is aligning with CDC and state guidelines. At this time, face masks are no longer required. This may change based on the ongoing COVID-19 situations and policies. We ask that you maintain social distance whenever possible.
As always, if you are sick or feeling unwell, STAY HOME! We will gladly give you a credit towards a future class.
These guidelines will stay in place until further notice. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Postponement Policy:
- For all Hunt’s Photo Adventures, a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the workshop is required to hold a spot. Please note: Deposits are non-refundable, but you can receive a 50% credit toward a future adventure.
For national adventures (excluding Alaska), final payments are due one month prior to the start of the workshop.
For international adventures (and Alaska), final payments are due 90-days prior to the start of the workshop. We strongly encourage travel insurance!
For all cancellations, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other terms and conditions may apply on other Photo Adventures, specifically international where trip facilitators require them. We will attempt to note those on an individual basis.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance for all travelers.
For classes, walks, & workshops, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk, but you can receive a 75% credit toward a future class, walk, or workshop.
For all cancellations, you must contact email@example.com prior to the event. If you register for a class and do not show up, your payment will be forfeited.
If a class is full that you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list. If cancellations do occur, we will contact you in the order in which we receive wait list requests.
Weather Policy for Outdoor Hunt’s Photo Walks & Workshops:
We make every attempt to hold our outdoor Photo Walks & workshops, but we also remain very realistic to inclement weather situations. Please note the following:
- We define inclement weather as weather that makes photography difficult. We can still photograph in a light mist, temporary light rain or snow, and moderately low temperatures. It becomes very difficult to photography in moderate or continuous rain, heavy snow (or driving conditions that make travel difficult), and extreme low temperatures.
- We generally make weather judgments approximately 24 to 48-hours prior to the event. If we notice the possibility of inclement weather, we will monitor it further. If we decide to cancel the event and you are registered, you will receive the notification by email.
- If the cancellation is very close to the event time, we may also call to give you this information. When registering, please use a cell phone number rather than a home number.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will make every attempt to reschedule the event. If you cannot attend the makeup, we will fully refund your order.
- Please note: On one of the most picturesque walks we’ve ever had, snow was falling. Photography happens in all sorts of weather. However, if you feel at all uncomfortable traveling in this weather, use your best judgement. Photography is awesome, but not if it puts you at great physical risk. We understand and will not ask you compromise your health and well-being. We’re happy to give you a credit if you cannot attend. Once again, email us at email@example.com for any and all cancellations.
Online Class Policies
Our classes will be held at the time listed on the event. We can offer refunds up to the time of the class. After that point, if you were unable to logon, we can only offer credit to take the same class again.