Cancellation, Postponement and Weather Policies
Before signing up for Hunt’s Classes, we ask that you read through a few of our terms and conditions.
Updated COVID-19 Policies on Masks and Social Distancing
Hunt’s Photo Education is aligning with CDC and state guidelines. At this time, face masks are no longer required. This may change based on the ongoing COVID-19 situations and policies. We ask that you maintain social distance whenever possible.
As always, if you are sick or feeling unwell, STAY HOME! We will gladly give you a credit towards a future class.
These guidelines will stay in place until further notice. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Postponement Policy:
- For classes, walks, & workshops priced under $200, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk. Within 48-hours, if reasonable circumstances are presented, you may be able to transfer your ticket to a future class, walk or workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all cancellations.
- For classes, walks, & workshops priced from $200 to $500, cancellations and postponement can be made up to one-week prior to the start date of the workshop. After that point, you may be able to transfer your ticket to a future class, walk or workshop.
- For all Hunt’s Photo Adventures, a deposit is required to hold a spot in the workshop.
- For Adventures under $3,000, final payments are due one month prior to the start of the workshop. Cancellations and postponement can only be made up to one month prior to the start date of the workshop. Deposits are non-refundable within 30 days.
- For Adventures over $3,000, final payments are due 90 days prior to the start of the workshop. Cancellations and postponement can only be made up to 90 days prior to the start of the workshop. Deposits are non-refundable within 90 days.
- Other terms and conditions may apply on other Photo Adventures, specifically international where trip facilitators require them. We will attempt to note those on an individual basis.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance for all travelers.
A deposit, full payment, or credit card is required for any class reservation.
If a class is full that you would like to attend, please email email@example.com to be added to the wait list. If cancellations do occur, we will contact you in the order in which we receive wait list requests.
Weather Policy for Outdoor Hunt’s Photo Walks & Workshops:
We make every attempt to hold our outdoor Photo Walks & workshops, but we also remain very realistic to inclement weather situations. Please note the following:
- We define inclement weather as weather that makes photography difficult. We can still photograph in a light mist, temporary light rain or snow, and moderately low temperatures. It becomes very difficult to photography in moderate or continuous rain, heavy snow (or driving conditions that make travel difficult), and extreme low temperatures.
- We generally make weather judgments approximately 24 to 48-hours prior to the event. If we notice the possibility of inclement weather, we will monitor it further. If we decide to cancel the event and you are registered, you will receive the notification by email.
- If the cancellation is very close to the event time, we may also call to give you this information. When registering, please use a cell phone number rather than a home number.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will make every attempt to reschedule the event. If you cannot attend the makeup, we will fully refund your order.
- Please note: On one of the most picturesque walks we’ve ever had, snow was falling. Photography happens in all sorts of weather. However, if you feel at all uncomfortable traveling in this weather, use your best judgement. Photography is awesome, but not if it puts you at great physical risk. We understand and will not ask you compromise your health and well-being. We’re happy to give you a credit if you cannot attend. Once again, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all cancellations.
Online Class Policies
Our classes will be held at the time listed on the event. We can offer refunds up to the time of the class. After that point, if you were unable to logon, we can only offer credit to take the same class again.