Hunt’s Photo Walks are hands-on workshops that immerse the student in different aspects of photography, both technically and aesthetically. There is no better way to learn photography than through a hands-on experience, and these walks provide you with that opportunity. Our instructors will also give guided help to skill levels from beginner to advanced.
Photo Walks & Workshops
- Saturday March 28th, 9am-3pm • Hunt's Photo, Manchester. A workshop that discusses setting up practical portrait lighting in small spaces.Read More »
- Saturday, March 28th, 7-11am • Boston, MA. Join Hunt's Photo Education for a wonderfully different morning walk along Boston’s historic waterfront area.Read More »
- Sunday March 22nd, 11am-3pm • Waltham, MA. This walk is an excellent chance to photograph the grit of the previous centuries under the Industrial Revolution, and is a chance to work in low-light environments where the lighting …Read More »
- Saturday, March 21st, 8am-12pm• Rockport, MA. Featuring morning light and photographing in the seaside town of Rockport. Rockport is one of the best places to have both a Photo Walk and a class. There's a great variety …Read More »
- Friday, March 20th, 6-10pm * Haverhill, MA. During the walk, we will also discuss elements that contribute to become more adept at both Black and White and night photography, including exposure, focusing, composition and much more!Read More »
- Our 2019 Hunt's Photo Walk, Workshop, & Adventure Gallery! Take a look at the terrific work everyone produced!Read More »