December 20, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Make sure to dress accordingly with the most current weather report.
- Consider bringing wide angle or standard zoom lenses.
- A prime lens may also suit you well.
- Neutral Density Filters or a Circular Polarizer are recommended
- Make sure to bring your tripod with a quick release plate and a shutter release, if you have one.
- Feel free to bring snacks and water, and a flashlight will likely help as well.
- Bring an extra camera battery and memory cards.
- As always, bring your enthusiasm and creative thoughts!
Refund Policy – Classes / Walks / Workshops
For classes, walks, & workshops, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk, but you can receive a 75% credit toward a future class, walk, or workshop.
For all cancellations, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event. If you register for a class and do not show up, your payment will be forfeited.
Join Hunt’s Photo Education for an afternoon/early evening walk at Nubble Light. On the walk, we will photograph around Nubble Light leading up to the blue hour, when we will photograph Nubble Light lit by holiday lights.? Photographers of all skill levels are encouraged to attend.
Nubble Light is a premiere destination for photographers. The Lighthouse is a simple beauty to behold, with solid and simple colors that photograph well, but under different lighting conditions can create vibrant, striking images. Every year, Nubble Light is decorated with very simple holiday lights that give the lighthouse a truly classic look that must be seen.