February 18 @ 5:30 am - 8:30 am
- Make sure to dress accordingly with the most current weather report.
- Wear good walking shoes!
- Consider bringing a wide and/or standard zoom lenses.
- A Prime (low aperture) Lens may work nicely.
- You may also consider bringing a telephoto lens, but remember to bring only what you want to carry.
- Make sure to bring a tripod and your quick release for sunrise.
- Feel free to bring snacks and water.
- Bring an extra camera battery and memory cards.
- As always, bring your enthusiasm and creative thoughts!
Refund Policy – Classes / Walks / Workshops
For classes, walks, & workshops, cancellations and postponement can be made up to 48-hours prior to the scheduled time. Refunds cannot be granted for cancellations placed less than 48-hours before a class or walk, but you can receive a 75% credit toward a future class, walk, or workshop.
For all cancellations, you must contact email@example.com prior to the event. If you register for a class and do not show up, your payment will be forfeited.
Join Hunt’s Photo Education for an early morning walk of Good Harbor Beach, Rockport and its harbor, Bearskin Neck, and other points of interest. We will discuss Exposure, Subject Development, Image Composition, HDR, Black & White Photography and more. Photographers of all skill levels are encouraged to attend.
Rockport is one of the best places to have both a Photo Walk and a class. There’s a great variety to photograph in Rockport, from architecture to scenery, from portraits to macro, in Color and in Black & White. The town is both vibrant and weathered. We will work on composition, as well as settings to fine-tune focus and exposure. This Photo Walk is one of the best opportunities to build your photographic knowledge, no matter what level. This walk is equally as beneficial as a first walk or a twentieth walk, as the area has so much to offer! Join us for a great experience!